Career Counseling Services
Throughout the United States
In addition to internships, we provide additional counseling services for High School, Gap Year and College students, anywhere in the U.S. via phone or Skype.
Individualized services are provided at an hourly fee of $150 per hour and are based on a parent’s request and/or the student’s needs.
For high school students, we provide advice about talents and career interests as they think ahead to college and beyond. For College students, we may suggest internship fields that would relate to or enhance college majors. For Gap Year Students, we provide a variety of services that are helpful in identifying a career interest or transferring to a different college.
- Career Counseling
- Help with Job Research and possibilities anywhere within the U.S.
- Creating or editing a resume
- Practice preparing for a workplace interview
- Assisting with online job and internship applications
- Writing creative college essays that incorporate internship or career experiences